BIONNALE is the biggest networking event for life sciences and healthcare industries in the German capital region.
Stay informed with the latest developments in life sciences!
Representatives from academia and industry attend the annual life
sciences event in Berlin to identify, engage and start strategic
relationships. The networking character is one strength of BIONNALE with
more than 900 attendees from over 20 countries in the last year.
Be part of BIONNALE 2020 and use informative talks and new contacts for your business. We look forward to meeting you in Berlin!
What to expect?
- Conference program with insights into current life sciences issues and developments
- Partnering opportunities with an organized and web-based matchmaking system
- Cooperation track including tech-based company and academic presentations
- Industry exhibition to present your products and services
- Evening reception with BIONNALE Speed Lecture Award and Key Note
- Site visits showcasing the thriving life science and health tech ecosystem of the German Capital Region on the13th May!
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
An der Urania 17
Who will be attending?
Companies and research institutions from the region and beyond looking for co-development or joint research opportunities - Startups with new ideas and innovative approaches - Investors on the corporate, institutional and VC sides and other stakeholders.